Be in it to win it 2018
DID YOU KNOW? If you are registered with Boston for a Degree, Diploma, Higher Certificate or Short Learning Programme, you can fill in an entry form and go into a draw to win a BAIC D20!
And if you're a registered student who completes an entry form, you'll go into our subsidiary competition to win a Boston Bursary worth R35 000!
Register on or before 31st July 2018 and you could win the BAIC D20 Hatchback worth R149 990!
Find your nearest Boston Branch to register - click here
Not yet applied? Click here to apply
Terms & Conditions
- The Baic D20 promotional competition is organised solely by Boston City Campus & Business College and its entities.
- To enter this competition you must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa; and be registered as a learner towards a Boston Degree, Diploma or Higher Certificate programme or any other Boston qualification at Boston City Campus & Business College for 2018.
- Competitions are not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants (or members of their immediate families) of Boston City Campus & Business College, BAIC employees, or any of their subsidiaries or holding companies.
- You need to visit your nearest Boston City Campus & Business College to fill-in your entry form to be entered into the draw to win a Baic D20.
- Or you can stand a chance to win a bursary by entering on our social media platforms.
- Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is on or before 31 July 2018, and Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition on 31 July 2018. An independent third party auditing firm will oversee the selection of the winner.
- Only one winner (a registered Boston City Campus & Business College student) will be drawn to win the car and the bursary.
- In order to be eligible to win either of the prizes, you must not have any overdue amounts owing to Boston City Campus & Business College.
- The winner of the prizes will be notified through the contact details provided to Boston City Campus & Business College upon entry. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details, which appear on your entry form, are correct.
- The auditors decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once the winner/s have been notified, their details will be published on the Boston City Campus & Business College website at www.boston.co.za and on its social media platforms.
- Prizes must be collected from the branch of the Boston City Campus & Business College entity where the student is registered /or their closest campus.
- Your entry into the car competition will be withdrawn if you cancel your registration at any time during the 7-day grace period after date of registration.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the competition and any prizes, which have not yet been subject to a draw.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to change the nature of the prize - in this case the make / brand / model of the prize (car) if it has not yet been subject to a draw.
- Unless the winner refuses, Boston City Campus & Business College may require that the winner participates in such promotional activity and material as Boston City Campus & Business College deems fit.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a Boston City Campus & Business College prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries/registration documents will be disqualified.
- All personal contact details and any other details that are received through any of the Boston City Campus & Business College websites will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. Participants will be given an option to OPT OUT of receiving any further communication form Boston City Campus & Business College.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Boston City Campus & Business College harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Entry criteria must be met for specific course requirements to win the car and / or bursary.
- Boston City Campus & Business College is not liable for petrol, insurance nor any other maintenance or other requirements of the vehicle. Although Boston City Campus & Business College has taken care to make sure that the prize is of good quality, Boston City Campus & Business College does not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”.
- Should the winner not be in possession of a valid SA or international drivers permit with an EB endorsement then the winner must be accompanied by a person holding such an endorsed drivers’ license.
Be In It To Win It Winner 2017 - Cape Town
Be In It To Win It Winner 2016 - Braamfontein