Be in it to win it 2018
DID YOU KNOW? If you are registered with Boston for a Degree, Diploma, Higher Certificate or Short Learning Programme, you automatically go into a draw to win the Opel Adam!
Register on or before 15th February 2018 to start your studies in February 2018, and you could win the Opel Adam worth R250 800!
Find your nearest Boston Branch to register - click here
Not yet applied? Click here to apply
Terms & Conditions
- The Opel Adam promotional competition is organized solely by Boston City Campus & Business College and its entities.
- To enter this competition you must be: a resident of the Republic of South Africa; and be registered as a learner towards a Boston Degree, Diploma or Higher Certificate programme at Boston City Campus & Business College for 2018.
- Competitions are not open to employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants (or members of their immediate families) of Boston City Campus & Business College, Williams Hunt Fourways, or any of their subsidiaries or holding companies.
- You will automatically be entered into the promotional competition as soon as your registration details have been captured on the system / as soon as you receive confirmation of your registration.
- Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is on or before 15 February 2018, and Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entrants for the relevant period, one week after the closing date of the competition on 15 February 2018. An independent third party auditing firm will oversee the selection of the winner.
- Only one winner will be drawn.
- In order to be eligible to win the prize, you must not have any overdue amounts owing to Boston City Campus & Business College.
- The winner of the prize will be notified on Tuesday 27 February 2018 through the contact details provided to Boston City Campus & Business College upon registration. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details, which appear on your registration documents, are correct.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once the winner has been notified, their details will be published on the Boston City Campus & Business College website at www.boston.co.za and on its social media platforms.
- Prize must be collected from the branch of the Boston entity where the student is registered.
- Your entry will be withdrawn if you cancel your registration at any time during the 7-day grace period after date of registration.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the competition and any prizes, which have not yet been subject to a draw.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to change the nature of the prize - in this case the make / brand / model of the prize (car) if it has not yet been subject to a draw.
- Unless the winner refuses, Boston may require that the winner participates in such promotional activity and material as Boston City Campus & Business College deems fit.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Boston City Campus & Business College and independent auditors.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a Boston City Campus & Business College prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries/registration documents will be disqualified.
- All personal contact details and any other details that are received through any of the Boston City Campus & Business College websites will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. Participants will be given an option to OPT OUT of receiving any further communication form Boston City Campus & Business College.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Boston City Campus & Business College harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Entry criteria must be met for specific course requirements.
- Boston is not liable for petrol, insurance nor any other maintenance or other requirements of the vehicle. Although Boston has taken care to make sure that the prize is of good quality, Boston does not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”.
- Should the winner not be in possession of a valid SA or international drivers permit with an EB endorsement then the winner must be accompanied by a person holding such an endorsed drivers’ license.
Be In It To Win It Winner 2017 - Cape Town
Be In It To Win It Winner 2016 - Braamfontein