Boston City Campus and Business College offers a South African first to its Degree and Diploma graduates.
We are so confident about the quality of our qualifications that we offer you a guarantee.
If you aren’t employed within six months of graduating, we will:
- Help you find a job, or
- Offer you a Postgraduate or Degree bursary.
Graduate+ is offered for the following Boston certificated Degrees and Diplomas only:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management Marketing
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Diploma in Systems Development
- Diploma in Network Development
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
Graduate+ is applicable only to students who are registered with Boston for the 2019 academic year for:
- the first time to commence with Academic Year 1 of their studies in either Semester A or Semester B of 2019 for the first time, or
- the second time to commence with Academic Year 2 of their studies in either Semester A or Semester B of 2019, or
- the third time to commence with Academic Year 3 of their studies in either Semester A or Semester B of 2019.
Graduate+ is subject to the following salient conditions which must be met:
- Graduate+ is offered to Boston Higher Education graduates, who successfully completed a 3-year programmme, as listed on the relevant DHET-registration certificate only.
- Graduate+ applies only to students who are not permanently employed at any point during the 3rd Academic Year of their Boston Degree or Diploma studies up and until graduation.
- Students who have not been able to find permanent employment must register with Boston’s Graduate Support Services Programme within 30 days of the date of their graduation. From the date that a student registers on Boston’s Graduate Support Services Programme, Boston will have 6 months within which to work with students to help them facilitate an offer of employment, or offer the student employment with Boston or, either offer the student a place on the Boston Postgraduate Diploma (where the student completed a Boston Degree) together with a full bursary for the tuition fees, or offer the student a place on a Boston Degree (where the student completed a Boston Diploma).
- The Student’s account with Boston must have been settled in full on or before the student completed his or her qualification, i.e. before he or she satisfied all of the requirements for certification in order to graduate.
- The Student must have completed his or her qualification in the minimum time period over which the qualification can be completed, which is 3 years (i.e. over 6 Academic Semesters) from the time of the first registration for such Degree or Diploma.
- A Student who declines a prospective employment or study offer, the institution has the right to review the student’s continued participation in the Graduate+ programme.
- Terms and Conditions apply. These will be made available upon registration, prior to commencing studies.