Only available at Bedfordview Campus.
The LLB degree is specifically geared towards students who wish to qualify as an attorney or an advocate.
The LLB Degree can be completed over a period of four years.
The highly skilled Boston counselors will assist you in structuring your curriculum.
Undergraduate Degree Description
NOTE FROM THE LLB DEPARTMENT...
The LLB department at Boston is headed up by Barry Schwartz, Attorney at Law. He has run the department for twenty years and is in constant contact with Unisa to make sure that all students needs are met.
Due to his extensive lecturing experience he and his lecturing staff will ensure that every module required by students will be offered in the semester requested.
Contact Evy on Evy@boston.co.za to discuss module requirements.
Click Here to download the LLB 2nd Semester Full Time timetable
Click Here to download the LLB 2nd Semester Part Time timetable
- Elective modules are offered subject to demand.
- Modules offered differ from semester to semester.
- Modules offered differ from campus to campus.
- In order to determine exactly which modules are offered on either a full-time or part-time basis it is essential to consult with a counselor at the relevant campus.
- Since the number of modules from each of the BCom specialisations is so large, the module offering at Boston is understandably smaller. We do offer modules common to the specializations which is why each specialization is listed. While we encourage you to confirm which modules are offered at your campus of choice before you complete your registration with UNISA, we would not deter you from registering for your degree of choice.
- While a module may be cancelled, it will not be cancelled once the academic semester has begun.