Why Boston Media House
Boston Media House’s vision is to provide the best quality media education and training in a teaching environment that is exciting, current and driven by quality practices in order to continue to lead the way in media and design education in South Africa.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION REGULATION 21d
Boston Media House strives to enhance, uplift and continuously improve the quality of media & design education and training in Southern Africa through our commitment to: ‘Education. For Life!’
Boston Media House is PROUD of:
- Michael Carvalho – Attended the World Skills Programme in Japan and was awarded
- Best of the Nation Award for South Africa 2007
- Media of Excellence 2007
- Kevin Perlin – Winner of Design Against Crime, a social responsibility initiative run by Media Power.
- Mandla Duka – Finalist in 2009 World Skills Programme
In fact, in most top media companies, you are likely to find a Boston Media House graduates such as…
- Michael Nqwema – News Editor television news;
- Masiso Nchoe – Prize Co-ordinator at a commercial radio station;
- Saras Arjunan - Radio Producer;
- Kenneth Mpembe – Sound Engineer and Station Image for a commercial radio station;
- Beverly Mochebelele – Television Producer at an independent television production company of BPS programmes;
- Neo Sibiloane – Advertising and sales at a major radio corporation;
- Nonhlanhla Msimango – Promotions Co-ordinator at a major private radio station;
- Alwyn Gulzar – Filler Programme Administrator for a pay television company;
- Lance Watson – Marketing and promotions;
- Mo Tsiki – Radio Presenter commercial radio, TV personality and voice artist;
- Matsheko Mosito – Radio Producer commercial radio
- Kebuileng Mosala – Production Co-ordinator television productions;
- Andrew Mitchlee – Record company recruiting and administration;
- Kene Mogoatlhe – Office co-ordination motoring industry;
- Jo Masanabo – TV news Editor.
Boston Media House offers you...
- Equipment and study facilities to train you in a real media environment
- Training on the latest media, graphic and animation programmes that meet industry requirements
- Digital radio studios
- Experienced lecturers who are able to stimulate, develop and train your media mind
- Most of all, an environment conducive to unlocking your full creative potential
Boston isn’t just about studying hard and creating a dynamic career for you in the media industry. Our campus social life is packed with clubs to join and activities. Boston Media House has an active Student Committee that ensures that you enjoy the best student life. Come and join the vibe!
2015 APPLICATION & REGISTRATION DETAILS
- The closing date for applications for Semester 1 is at 17h00 on Wednesday 11th February 2015
- The closing date for registrations for Semester 1 is at 17h00 on Friday 13th February 2015.
- Refer to fact sheet for further information on these programmes
- BBA in Media Operations – click here
- Diploma in Media Practices - click here
- Apply online now, no application fee – click here