Mo Flava 2018 Bursary Awards
Mo Flava 2018 Bursary Competition
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
General Terms & Conditions:
1) To enter a competition you must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
2) No purchase necessary for entry.
3) The following are ways to enter:-
a) Visit your nearest Boston Media House with a copy of your 2016 /2017 Grade 12 National Senior Certificate by the below closing dates:
Pretoria - 18 January 2018
Sandton - 25 January 2018
Durban City - 1 February 2018
b) Should you reside outside of the provinces above, you can Whatsapp a copy of your National Senior Certificate / Grade 12 to 061 467 5097. Upon receipt a career counsellor will call you for a telephonic interview. Please note that this mode of entry only applies to NSC Certificates from outside the above provinces. Should you have written within the above provinces, you will need to visit your nearest BMH branch and whatsapp entries will be null and void.
4) Mo Flava and the academic & marketing team of Boston Media House will short list the entries and 50 candidates from each branch will be invited to audition and try-out for a bursary.
5) Bursaries awarded will vary in value. A total of R1 200 000.00 value in bursaries will be awarded and comprise of BBA in Media Practices, Diploma in Media Studies and Soul Candi Digital Music Composition and Production courses.
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7) The closing date is as specified above in each competition, and Boston Media House reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8) If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and/or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Boston Media House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion.
10) By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Boston Media House may require.
11) The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Boston Media House and Mo Flava with regards to this competition.
12) The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13) No part of a Boston Media House bursary is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14) Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15) All personal contact details and any other details that are received through any of the Boston Media House competition will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. During which participants will be given an option to OPT OUT of receiving any further communication form Boston Media House.
16) By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Boston Media House & Mo Flava harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
17) Boston Media House reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
18) Boston Media House may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page(s).
19) Boston Media House will endeavor to send prizes or prize letters within a month of the competition end date. The prizes for this competition are to be taken up by February 2018.
20) Prompted uploading of personal material to various platforms underneath the Boston Media House and various identities will undergo through a moderation process. Should the material be deemed explicit of unsuitable, the material will not be published. In which case, it will be at the webmasters discretion to inform the relevant party.
21) All material that is submitted for competition purposes must be retained in its “raw” format as this material could be possible used at a later stage.
22) All participates that are uploading content to various social network platforms as required to confirm with the platforms terms, conditions and disclaimers.
23) Bursaries are for tuition only at Boston Media House and exclude any accommodation. transport or living expenses.
24) Entry criteria must be met for specific course requirements.
25) Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Boston Media House or any other subsidiary of Boston Education Group.