- Introduction to PC*
- Brand Management 1 (OBRD11615)*
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1 (OINT11615)*
- Event Management 1 (OEVM11615)*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Outgoing | Friendly | Creative | Good at Communicating | Enjoy Organising
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Insight into job functions of branding and event management
- Knowledge of the integrated marketing communication function within an organisation – planning, implementing and monitoring
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR Learners can apply for RPL entry into the Programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Brand Ambassador including eligibility ito RPL for a total of 56 Higher Education credits on NQF L5 (HCLP1, HBRD1, HINT1, HEVM1)
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for admission with advanced placement to an accredited Boston Higher Education Programme.