Call Centre Operator
- Word Processing*
- Presentation Graphics*
- Understanding the Internet*
- Call Centre Operations*
- Principles of Customer Service*
- Business English*
- Reception Skills*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Clear Speaking Voice | Friendly | Patient | Efficient
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A sound knowledge of effective telephone techniques
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to capture information accurately
Grade 10 Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L2; or equivalent qualification OR Learners can apply for RPL entry into the Programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Call Centre Operator including eligibility ito RPL for a total of 18 Higher Education credits on NQF L5 (HCLP1, HCLT1) and 14 Higher Education credits on NQF L6 (HCLT2).
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for admission with advanced placement to a Boston Short Learning Programme which has a Grade 11 Certificate or equivalent qualification as the entry requirement.