Digital Learning is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Stellenbosch in the online mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register online or at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
Choose ANY ONE of the Boston Micro-Credential Badges below:
AVAILABLE DOMAINS/SPECIFIED FIELDS
• Advertising Basics (SAVD1181)
• Brand Management Basics (SBRD1181)
• Database (MSA1181)*
• Event Management Basics (SEVM1181)
• Financial Accounting (SFAC1181)
• Fundamentals of Applied Psychology (SAPS1181)
• Fundamentals of Business Management (SBMN1181)
• Human Resource Management and Functions (SHRF1181)
• Industrial Psychology - An Introduction (SIND1181)
• Introducing Entrepreneurship (SENT1181)
• Introducing Socio-economics (SSEC1181)
• Introduction to Counselling (SCOU1181)
• Introduction to HIV Counselling (SHIVC1181)
• Introduction to Java (SSYD1171)
• Introduction to Marketing Management (SMKT1181)
• Introduction to PC (IPC171)
• Presentation Graphics (PWP171)
• Principles of Commercial Law (SCML1181)
• Sexuality and HIV Education - An Introduction (SSHE1181)
• Spreadsheets (EXL1171)
• Spreadsheets Advanced (EXL2171)
• Windows (WIN171)
• Word Processing (MSW1171)
• Word Processing Advanced (MSW2171)
*Formative opportunities for learning are provided and graded, however these do not
contribute to the final grade. One (1) Summative Assessment is completed and weighted at
100% of the final grade. A maximum of one (1) supplementary assessment opportunity is
provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
To make it easy, we provide the courseware you need online: including textbook, teaching
moments and assessments.
Recommend minimum period is four to six weeks with a maximum duration of eleven
months, dependent on the Learners’ control over time, place and pace.
Please request the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed Digital-Credential Micro Badge
BOSTON DIGITAL LEARNING BADGE
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Digital Micro-Credential Badge Knowledge Master in the respective Domain/Specified Field chosen form the list above.
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for the Practical Assignment to earn the Boston Digital-Micro Credential Badge Application Guru in the respective Domain/Specified Field.
In turn, on successful completion of the Application Guru Badge the Learner may apply to submit the Workplace Evidence to earn the Boston Digital-Micro Credential Badge Specialist Practitioner in the respective Domain/Specified Field.