Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012
• Installing and Configuring Windows 10 70-698
• Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012* 70-410
• Administering Windows Server 2012* 70-411
• Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services* 70-412
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*The Learner may participate in as many non-formal Formative Assessments as are required in order to prepare for the International exam. Once declared ready, the Learner may then sit for the International Summative Assessment. All International Summative Assessments require a Learner to be declared Competent. There is no supplementary opportunity as the Learner is permitted to sit for the International Summative Assessment as many times as is required, until declared Competent. Each International Summative Assessment sitting attracts an additional fee.
Prescribed textbooks are included in tuition fees.
Learners may sit their International Microsoft Examinations at Boston City Campus. These examination fees are excluded but charged at cost. Please note that certification requirements, Module names and Exam Codes are subject to change and such change is at the discretion of Microsoft.
Logical | Committed | Patient
• Ability to install and configure Windows 2012 Server
• Ability to implement, manage and administer Windows 2012 Server
• Ability to install and configure Windows 10
• Network Administrator
• Network Engineer
• Systems Administrator
• Information Technology Professional
• Information System Administrator
Grade 10 Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L2; or equivalent qualification. Computer Literacy recommended
INSTITUTE LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion of the International Examinations the Learner will be issued a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Credential Certificate from Microsoft (MCSA: Internationally recognised).