- A+ (CompTIA)*
- Network+ (CompTIA)*
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10* 70-698
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012* 70-410
- Administering Windows Server 2012* 70-411
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services* 70-412
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*The Learner may participate in as many non-formal Assessments as are required in order to prepare for the International exam. Once declared ready, the Learner may then sit for the International Summative Assessment. All International Summative Assessments require a learner to be declared competent. There is no supplementary opportunity as the Learner is permitted to sit for the International Summative Assessment as many times as is required, until declared Competent. Each International Summative Assessment sitting attracts an additional fee.
Prescribed textbooks are included in tuition fees.
**Learners may sit their international Microsoft Examinations at Boston City Campus. These Examination fees are excluded but charged at cost. Please note that certification requirements, Module names and Exam codes are subject to change and such change is at the discretion of Microsoft.
Disciplined | Technical | Patient
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair computer systems
- Ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network
- Network Support Technician
- Routing and Switching Support Technician
- Network Specialist
Grade 10 Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L2; or equivalent qualification. Computer Literacy recommended.
INSTITUTE LEARNING PROGRAMME / BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued:
A Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Credential Certificate from Microsoft (MCSA: Internationally recognized)
An A+ Certification from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Network+ Certification from CompTIA (Internationally recognized)
A Boston Short Learning Programme Networking Specialist