FET Certificate: Human Resource Management and Practices Support
SAQA ID 67463
This is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College as a Learnership Programme ONLY.
Please request the additional information from the Learnership Department.
- Intoduction to PC*
- Human Resources Module 1: The Business Environment**
- Human Resources Module 2: Recruitment and Induction**
- Human Resources Module 3: Labour and Employee Relations**
- Human Resources Module 4: Strategic Performance Management**
- Human Resources Module 5: Literacy Skills**
- Human Resources Module 6: Numeracy Skills**
- Human Resources Module 7: Second Language**
All modules are compulsory and must be passed
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
**Each modules requires a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) that includes Formative and Summative Assessments. Both are used to assess Competence against Specific Outcomes (SO) and Assessment Criteria (AC). In addition, Learners complete a Final Integrated Assessment (FISA) and must be found Competent in this assessment.
SABP Learner Management fee, Student Membership fee and Occupational Programme Assessment Fee will be charged separately.
- Operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Application of basic business concepts and legal contracts
- Administration of data, systems, payments and ability to provide advice related to compensation and HIV/AIDS within the workplace
- Ability to recruit and select candidates to fill defined positions and to induct a new employee
- Ability to use the writing process to compose texts required in business
- An understanding of employment relations and the ability to represent stakeholders in consultations
- Ability to manage individual and team performance
Grade 11 Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L3; or equivalent qualification.
On successful completion of both the theory and practical components the Learner will be issued a Boston Statement of Results indicating the unit standards covered
Boston will apply, on behalf of the Learner, to the SABPP for verification of the Learner’s results. On successful verification the Learner will be issued a Further Education and Training Certificate: Human Resources Management and Practices Support SAQA ID 67463, NQF L4, 140 credits from SABPP
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for admission with advanced placement to a Boston Short Learning Programme which has a National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification as the entry requirement.