This course is only available in Sandton, Johannesburg (City Centre), Pretoria (Arcadia), Durban City, Cape Town, East London & Queenstown.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
Love of Music | Creative | Passionate | Dedicated
• Understanding of musical genres and styles and their influence on the DJ / music industry
• Understanding of equipment setup and suppliers for DJs
• Understanding of on-line music purchasing
• Understanding of the role of social media in the life of a DJ
• Understanding of beats and bars
• Understanding of set structure, mixing and blending
• Mobile DJ
• Club DJ
Africa’s largest independent dance record label, Soul Candi, has teamed up with Boston City Campus & Business College to bring you a revolutionary new approach to digital music composition and production. This Short Learning Programme, one of a kind in Africa, seamlessly integrates modern music composition with all the latest music production techniques being used by the world’s best hit-making producers.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme DJ101.