The Music Business
Love of Music | Creative | Entrepreneur | Passionate | Dedicated
- A working knowledge of the business side of the music industry
- Understanding the history and formation of the music business industry
- Understanding the various stakeholders within the music business industry
- Understanding the roles of artists, producers, publishing companies, managers, agents, promoters and attorneys
- Understanding of the roles within a record label
- Understanding of the contractual landscape and framework
- Understanding of the core concepts of copyright law, music rights & licensing
- Understanding of the publishers role and music synchronization laws
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Music Business.
Minimum Grade 10 Certificate
No previous knowledge of music or experience with any musical instrument required
Africa’s largest independent dance record label, Soul Candi, has teamed up with Boston City Campus & Business College to bring you a revolutionary new approach to digital music composition and production. This Short Learning Programme, one of a kind in Africa, seamlessly integrates modern music composition with all the latest music production techniques being used by the world’s best hit-making producers.
Available at all Boston Campuses