- Introduction to PC*
- Understanding the Internet*
- Marketing Management 1 (OMKT11615)*
- Consumer and Buyer Behaviour*
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1 (OINT11615)*
- Applied Psychology 1 (OAPS11615)*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Creative | Articulate | Enthusiastic | Confident | Passion for Marketing
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Apply the principles of marketing to real life situations
- Apply basic processes and theories to key concepts and principles of consumer behaviour and applied psychology
- Knowledge of the integrated marketing communication function within an organisation – planning, implementing and monitoring
- Display an awareness of personal and cultural sensitivity within organisations
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Marketing 101 including eligibility ito RPL for a total of 56 Higher Education credits on NQF L5 (HCLP1, HMKT1, HINT1, HAPS1) and 16 Higher Education credits on NQF L6 (HMKT2)
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for admission with advanced placement to an accredited Boston Higher Education Programme.