Programme in Advanced Marketing Management
- Foundation for Market Strategy Selection (UNISA)*
- Internal Analysis (UNISA)*
- Formulation of Competitive Market Strategy (UNISA)*
- The Investment Decision in Market Strategy (UNISA)*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*No supplementary opportunities are available for Formative Assessment. A supplementary opportunity is available for Summative Assessments as long as the learner obtains a minimum of 40% in the first sitting of the Summative Assessment. Supplementary Assessments attract an additional fee.
Registration Fees to UNISA and UNISA textbooks will be charged separately.
Communicative / Decisive / Articulate / Creative
- Knowledge of strategic approach to marketing management
- Understanding of customer, competitor and environmental analysis
- Understand sustainable competitive advantage
- Knowledge of methods used to analyze internal strength and weaknesses
- Understand differentiation, low-cost and focus strategy as well as the pre-emptive move
- Understanding of growth strategies and diversification
- Understanding of mature and declining markets strategies
- Understanding of global strategies as well as implementation and control
A National Senior Certificate or National Certificate (Vocational) or equivalent qualification AND Learner needs either a Degree or Diploma in Marketing or must have completed the Customer Relationship Management (now called Course in Relationship Management (CRM)) UNISA Short Learning Programme on prior page.
UNISA SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued Programme in Advanced Marketing Management Certificate with a total of 48 credits at NQF L7 from UNISA
Apply to register for this programme or one of our related marketing courses at your nearest Boston City Campus & Business College tuition centre.