The Retail Marketer
• Introduction to PC*
• Word Processing*
• Marketing Management 1 (OMKT11615)*
• Principles of Customer Service*
• Consumer and Buyer Behaviour*
• Retail Marketing*
• Sales and Promotion Practice (OSPS11615)*
• Stock Control*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Communicative | Decisive | Articulate | Creative | Passion for Retailing
• Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
• Apply general marketing principles to real life situations
• Apply basic processes and theories to key concepts and principles of advertising and retail marketing
• Insight into the job functions of retail marketing, stock control and customer service
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme The Retail Marketer
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
Ito RPL, on successful completion the Learner may apply for admission to a Boston Higher Certificate Programme or an Occupational Qualification. Each submission is individually evaluated, hence neither admission nor advanced placement is assured.