The Sales Representative
• Introduction to PC*
• Word Processing*
• Marketing Management 1 (OMKT11615)*
• Principles of Customer Service*
• Consumer and Buyer Behaviour*
• Selling Skills*
• Principles of Business Communication*
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Confident | Articulate | Personable | Driven | Motivated | Dynamic | Outgoing
• Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
• Apply the principles of marketing and business communication to real life situations
• Apply basic theories and processes to key concepts and principles of consumer behavior and sales techniques.
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme The Sales Representative
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
Ito RPL, on successful completion the Learner may apply for admission to a Boston Higher Certificate Programme or an Occupational Qualification. Each submission is individually evaluated, hence neither admission nor advanced placement is assured.