The Warehouse Supervisor
- Introduction to PC*
- Word Processing*
- Business Management Techniques*
- Stock Control*
- Business Management 2 (OBMN21615)*
- Project Management 1 (OPRM11615)*
- Introduction to Business Accounting (FMI)**
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
**Formative Assessments are for practice purposes in order to prepare for the Summative Assessment. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A supplementary Summative Assessment opportunity is available and will be charged for.
Membership and Assessment fees to FMI, will be charged separately.
Responsible | Methodical | Efficient | Accurate | Systems Thinking
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Apply the principles of information management to real life situations
- Apply the basic principles and procedures of accounting
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Insight into the job functions of stock control and information systems
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme The Warehouse Supervisor including eligibility ito RPL for a total of 18 Higher Education credits on NQF L5 (HCLP1, HCLT1) and 58 Higher Education credits on NQF L6 (HCLT2, HBMN2, HPRM1)
FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
On successful completion the Learner may apply for admission with advanced placement to an accredited Boston Higher Education Programme.