The Boston Education Trust is offering 20 bursaries to South African Black Females whose application to study an IT Diploma at Boston City Campus & Business College has been accepted. The Trust will pay the tuition fees of those selected for the bursaries.
- To be considered for a bursary, you must be:
c. South African
d. 35 or younger
- The Trustees of the Boston Education Trust will choose the recipients of the bursaries based on criteria such as academic results and financial need.
How To Apply
- Apply for a Boston City Campus & Business College IT Diploma online at www.boston.co.za.
- If your application is successful, you can apply for a bursary by sending an email and attaching your letter of acceptance together with your ID and preferred Boston campus (there are 45 nationwide) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “BOSTON EDUCATION TRUST” in the subject line.
- The closing date for bursary applications is 11 February 2020, before 17h00 (to be in time, please allow 2 working days for your application to register for the IT Diploma to be processed.)