Boston City Campus and Business College offer a South African first to its Degree and Diploma graduates.
We are so confident about the quality of our qualifications that we offer you a guarantee. If you aren’t employed within six months of graduating, we will:
- Help you find a job, or
- Offer you a bursary (for a Postgraduate or Advanced Diploma or for the 1st year of a degree, as applicable.)
Graduate+ is offered for the following Boston certificated Degrees and Diplomas only:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management Marketing
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Diploma in Systems Development
- Diploma in Network Systems
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
Graduate+ is applicable only to students who graduate from May 2020 onwards.
Graduate+ is subject to the following salient conditions which must be met:
- Graduate+ is offered to Boston Higher Education graduates, who successfully completed a 3-year programme, as listed on the relevant DHET-registration certificate only.
- Graduate+ applies only to students who are not employed at any point during the 3rd Academic Year of their Boston Degree or Diploma studies up and until graduation.
- Students who have not been able to find employment must register with Boston’s Graduate Support Services within 30 days of the date of their graduation.
- From the date that a student registers with Boston’s Graduate Support Services, Boston will have 6 months within which to work with students to help them secure an offer of employment, or offer the student employment with Boston or, either offer the student a place on the Boston Postgraduate Diploma (where the student completed a Boston Degree) together with a bursary for the tuition fees, or, (where the student completed a Boston Diploma), offer the student a place on a Boston Advanced Diploma, or an Advanced Diploma at another higher education institution, or the 1st year of study on a Boston degree, to be determined by Boston at its sole discretion, together with a bursary for the tuition fees.
- The student’s account with Boston must have been settled in full on or before the student completed his or her qualification, i.e. before he or she satisfied all of the requirements for certification in order to graduate.
- The student must have completed his or her qualification in the minimum time period over which the qualification can be completed, which is 3 years (i.e. over 6 Academic Semesters) from the time of the first registration for such Degree or Diploma.
Note: A student who has been awarded credits/exemption from modules may be required by Boston to complete his/her chosen Degree/Diploma within a time period which is less than that prescribed above, to be determined by Boston at its sole discretion.
- If the student declines a prospective employment or study offer, Boston has the right to review the student’s continued participation in the Graduate+ programme.
- If the student’s application to enter the Graduate+ programme is successful, it is the responsibility of the student to contact their branch in order to obtain their contract, which they will need to sign and send back to their branch.
- The student should note that application does not equate to automatic entry into the Graduate+ programme and candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application following due process.
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply. These are detailed in the contract, which will be made available upon successful acceptance into the Graduate+ programme.