H.Cert. (Hospitality Management Practice)
SAQA ID 102040
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the distance education mode, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
This unique higher education qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)
- Hospitality Management Practice (HHMP1181)
- Introduction to Accounting Practice (HIAP1181)
- Hospitality Supervision (HHS1181)
- Hospitality Law (HLWH1181)
- Hospitality Marketing (HHM1181)
- Work Integrated Learning (HWCHMP1181)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.