SAQA ID 105040
Accredited by the HEQC(CHE), awaiting Registration outcomes from SAQA and the DHET to enroll students
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the
distance mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating
as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch
Graduates of this unique qualification at NQF (HEQSF) Level 8 will be able to articulate vertically to a cognate Master’s programmes in Commerce, General Management, Marketing Management or Business Administration on NQF (HEQSF) Level 9 at any number of public universities, private or foreign higher education institutions, subject to the admission and selection criteria of the receiving institution.
Please request the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Operational and Risk Control Management (HPBM440-1)
- Human Capital Development and Talent Management (HPBM441-1)
- Legal Aspects and Commercial Negotiations (HPLW440-1)
- Strategic Integrated Marketing (HPMK440-1)
- Business Research Methods (HPRM440-1)
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era (HPMK441-1)
- Finance for Corporate Action (HPFM440-1)
- Strategic Branding for SMMEs (HPMK442-1)
- Research Project Report (HPRM441-1)
Nine compulsory and one elective module must be passed.