YEAR ONE MODULES
- Introduction to PC*
- Brand Management 1 (OBRD11615)*
- Integrated Marketing Communication 1 (OINT11615)*
- Event Management 1 (OEVM11615)*
*Formative Assessments are undertaken and the highest grade achieved in Formative Assessment is retained. The final grade is based on the Summative Assessment only. A maximum of one (1) additional supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for.
Outgoing | Friendly | Creative | Good at Communicating | Enjoy Organising
- Ability to operate effectively in the workplace using a number of Windows-based end-user applications
- Insight into job functions of branding and event management
- Knowledge of the integrated marketing communication function within an organisation – planning, implementing and monitoring
National Senior Certificate; or National Certificate (Vocational) L4; or equivalent qualification OR Learners can apply for RPL entry into the Programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office.
BOSTON SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Short Learning Programme Brand Ambassador
Ito RPL, on successful completion the Learner may apply for admission to a Boston Higher Certificate Programme or an Occupational Qualification. Each submission is individually evaluated, hence neither admission nor advanced placement is assured
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.