Digital Learning is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Stellenbosch in the online mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register online or at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
Choose ANY ONE of the Boston Micro-Credential Badges below:
- Advertising Basics (SAVD1181)
- Basic Accounting Basics (SBAC1181)
- Brand Management Basics (SBRD1181)
- Database (MSA1181)*
- Event Management Basics (SEVM1181)
- Fundamentals of Applied Psychology (SAPS1181)
- Fundamentals of Business Management (SBMN1181)
- Getting Started with Project Management 1(SBAC1181)
- Getting to Know Social Media (SYFT1181)
- Consumer Buyer Behaviour in Practice (SCBB1181)
- Marketing Research (HMKR1181)
- Hospitality Management in Practice (SHMP1181)
- Human Resource Management and Functions (SHRF1181)
- Industrial Psychology – An Introduction (SIND1181)
- Introducing Entrepreneurship (SENT1181)
- Introducing Socio-economics (SSEC1181)
- Introduction to Counselling (SCOU1181)
- Introduction to HIV Counselling (SHIVC1181)
- Introduction to Java (SSYD1171)
- Introduction to Marketing Management (SMKT1181)
- Introduction to PC (IPC171)
- Presentation Graphics (PWP171)
- Principles of Commercial Law (SCML1181)
- Principles of Procurement and Supply Chain (SPPS1181)
- Sales and Promotions Practice (SPPS1181)
- Sexuality and HIV Education – An Introduction (SSHE1181)
- Spreadsheets (EXL1171)
- Spreadsheets Advanced (EXL2171)
- The Bookkeeping Cycle (SBTB1181)
- Windows (WIN171)
- Word Processing (MSW1171)
- Word Processing Advanced (MSW2171)
*Formative opportunities for learning are provided and graded, however these do not contribute to the final grade. One (1) Summative Assessment is completed and weighted at100% of the final grade. A maximum of one (1) supplementary assessment opportunity is provided for the Summative Assessment, which will be charged for. To make it easy, we provide the courseware you need online: including textbook, teaching moments and assessments.
Recommend minimum period is four to six weeks with a maximum duration of eleven months, dependent on the Learners’ control over time, place and pace.
Please request the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed Digital-Credential Micro Badge
BOSTON DIGITAL LEARNING BADGE
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a Boston Digital Micro-Credential Badge Knowledge Master in the respective Domain/Specified Field chosen form the list above.
On successful completion the Learner may apply for the Practical Assignment to earn the Boston Digital-Micro Credential Badge Application Guru in the respective Domain/Specified Field.
In turn, on successful completion of the Application Guru Badge the Learner may apply to submit the Workplace Evidence to earn the Boston Digital-Micro Credential Badge Specialist Practitioner in the respective Domain/Specified Field.