YEAR ONE MODULES
- Linux+ (CompTIA)*
- Security+ (CompTIA)*
- CySA+ (Cyber Security Analyst+) (CompTIA)*
*The Learner may participate in as many non-formal Formative Assessments as are required in order to prepare for the International exam. Once declared ready, the Learner may then sit for the International Summative Assessment. All International Summative Assessments require a Learner to be declared Competent. There is no supplementary opportunity as the Learner is permitted to sit for the International Summative Assessment as many times as is required, until declared Competent. Each International Summative Assessment sitting attracts an additional fee.
Prescribed textbooks are included in tuition fees.
Learners may sit their International CompTIA Examinations at Boston City Campus. These examination fees are excluded but charged at cost.
Analytical | Logical | Commitment | Guardian
- Foundational skills and knowledge of Linux system administration
- Skills and knowledge of security concepts and infrastructure
- Perform data analysis
- Interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organisation
- Junior Linux Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Technician
- Network Security Technician
- Network and Information Security Technician
- Security Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialistv
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Engineer
CompTIA A+ and Network+ Credential Certificates and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
INSTITUTE LEARNING PROGRAMME
On successful completion the Learner will be issued:
A Linux+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Security+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
A Cyber Security Analyst+ Credential Certificate from CompTIA (Internationally recognised)
International recognition as a CompTIA Security Analytics Specialist (CSIA)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.