Stand the Chance to win a R5000 Academic Voucher with Boston & The Sunday Times
Click here to apply and you could win!
NOTE: Entries to this competition are now closed.
The Boston Sunday Times Accelerate Your Career promotion is organised and managed by Boston City Campus & Business College (Pty) Ltd. and Boston Media House (Pty) Ltd.
• Boston City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House will provide a MAXIMUM of 100 (One Hundred only) ACADEMIC VOUCHERS of R5 000 (Five Thousand Rand only) towards tuition fees for ANY Higher Education student registered for a Boston City Campus & Business College or Boston Media House degree, diploma or higher certificate.
• Academic vouchers may be utilised only once, by one person, and against one full qualification only.
• Academic vouchers may not be transferred to any other person.
• Academic vouchers may be utilised by FIRST TIME STUDENTS only and may not be utilised by existing students against any fees currently outstanding.
• To take advantage of the R5 000 academic voucher, you must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
• Entry criteria for specific qualification entry requirements must be met in order to utilise the academic vouchers against such qualification fees.
• Competitions are not open to employees, direc- tors, members, partners, agents or consultants (or members of their immediate families) of Boston City Campus & Business College, Boston Media House, Tiso Blackstar Media employees, or any of their subsidiaries or holding companies.
• Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to receive a voucher only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any credit/ voucher.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
• The closing date is on or before midnight on 10 February 2019, and no late applications will be considered.
• Boston City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House will randomly select the winners of the one hundred R5 000 vouchers.
• The auditor’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Recipients of the R5 000 academic voucher
will be contacted by Boston, using the contact details provided to Boston City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House upon application. It is your responsibility to ensure that your contact details, which appear on your application form, are correct.
• No part of a Boston City Campus & Business College or Boston Media House prize is ex- changeable for cash or any other prize.
• Incorrectly completed registration documents will be disqualified.
• All personal contact details and any other details that are received through any of the Boston
City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House websites will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. Participants will be given an option to OPT OUT of receiving any further communication from Boston City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House.
• By participating in the promotion, you agree to release and hold Boston City Campus & Business College and Boston Media House harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or re- sulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property dam- age, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.