H.Cert. (Accounting Practice)
SAQA ID 102038
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the distance education mode, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
This unique higher education qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)*
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)**
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (HBTB1181)**
- Business Management 1 (HBMN1181)**
- Computerised Accounting (Pastel) (HCLT103-1)**
- Introduction to Taxation (HIT1181)**
- Introduction to Auditing and Internal Control (HIAI1181)**
- Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting (HICMA1181)**
- Work Integrated Learning (HWCHAP1181)***
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.