Dip. (Commerce) (Public Relations)
SAQA ID 21068
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the distance education mode, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
SABPP Learner Management fee, Student Membership fee and Occupational Programme Assessment Fee will be charged separately.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)*
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)**
- Marketing Management 1 (HMKT100-1)**
- Introduction to Socioeconomics (HSEC1181)**
- Computer Literacy Advanced (HCLT102-1)*
- Media Law 1 (HMLW1181)**
- Public Relations 1 (HPR1181)**
- Event Management 1 (HEVM1181)**
- Business Management 1 (HBMN1181)**
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.