H.Cert. (Marketing) (specialisation Tourism)
SAQA ID 21086
Office in the distance education mode, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
SABPP Learner Management fee, Student Membership fee and Occupational Programme Assessment Fee will be charged separately.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)*
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)**
- Marketing Management 1 (HMKT1181)**
- Integrated Marketing Communication (HINT1181)*
- Sales and Promotion Practice 1 (HSPS1181)**
- Sports Event Management (HSEM1181)**
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship (HSMS1181)**
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.