H.Cert. (Logistics & Supply Chain management Practice)
Accredited by the HEQC(CHE), awaiting Registration outcomes from SAQA and the DHET to enroll students
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the distance mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
This unique qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
Please request the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)
- Principles of Procurement and Supply Chain (HPPS1181)
- Business Management 1 (HBMN1181)
- Stock Control and Inventory Management (HSCI1181)
- Introduction to Accounting Practice (HIAP1181)
- Principles of Logistics Management (HPLM1181)
- Work Integrated Learning (HWCLSMP1181)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.