H.Cert. (Tourism & Travel Management Practice)
SAQA ID 103056
This programme is offered by Boston City Campus & Business College Head Office in the distance mode of provision, with all other Boston City Campus & Business Colleges operating as Support Centres. Apply to register at any Boston City Campus & Business College branch countrywide.
This unique qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
Download the Fact Sheet for additional, detailed programme information.
YEAR ONE MODULES
- Computer Literacy (HCLT101-1)
- Academic Literacy (HALP1181)
- Tourism Development (HTDP1181)
- Travel and Tourism Marketing (HTTM1181)
- Tourism Destinations: Southern Africa (HTDS1181)
- Tourism Destinations: South Africa (HTDSA1181)
- Introduction to Accounting Practice (HIAP1181)
- Travel Industry Operations (HTOP1181)
- Work Integrated Learning (HWCTTMP1181)
All modules are compulsory and must be passed.