The Sunday Times/Boston City Campus Scholarship
Details to make an application for a merit-based scholarship
Please click on this link and complete the form that appears.
We will require your personal details, as well as contact details.
Please ensure the details are correct so that should you be successful, we are able to contact you.
Once you have completed the form, please submit the following documents to email@example.com
Letter of motivation from the applicant
Letter of motivation in support of applicant from pastor/teacher/principal/mentor
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Entries close 10 February 2020. The final scholarship awards will be announced by 15 February 2020.
Study opportunities may be selected from all Higher Education qualifications offered by Boston City Campus only.
External fees for examinations, membership or others are NOT covered by this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit.
Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a combination of:
- Good marks
- Leadership roles
- Recommendation from teacher/community leader
Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship:
The scholarship is awarded to the beneficiary acknowledging and agreeing to the following terms:
- The scholarship is not transferable to any third party
- This scholarship award is only redeemable at a Boston Support Centre
- Studies may be completed online, at a Support Centre, full-time or part-time
- The scholarship may not be redeemed for cash
- Registration fees, external fees, travel costs, and stationery expenses are not covered by the scholarship
- The scholarship is for the full value stipulated. Should you select a course that exceeds this value, the additional cost is for your own account
- The scholarship cannot be used towards existing outstanding fees at Boston City Campus
The scholarship will only be activated on producing a copy of the Scholarship Award Letter and an ID Document/Driver’s License at time of registration
- Registration and activation of the scholarship must be completed no later than 2020-07-30
- In the event of poor academic performance, the cost of repeating a module/s will be for the Student’s account
- The beneficiary of this scholarship will forfeit the award if found to be in any contravention of the rules and regulations of the institution contained in the Registration Contract’s Terms and Conditions and the Annual Student Rulebook.